Sweet Potato FriesJun 23, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Tasty sweet potato fries from Frisco STYLE.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 6 people
- 2 pound(s) sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon (s) paprika
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Combine the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika.
- Peel your potatoes and cut them into 1/4-inch fries. Cover your fries with the mixture and bake for about 30 minutes, turning occasionally.