Rosemary Honey Slide
Provided by Mixologist Riley Demaree, Rare Books Bar, Frisco
Makes one serving
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- .25 ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice
- .5 ounces bottled honey syrup
- 2 ounces bourbon (High West American Prairie brand recommended) or whiskey
- 1 7.5-ounce can of ginger beer (Q brand recommended)
Add honey syrup and rosemary sprig to a cocktail shaker and muddle until they are fragrant. Add bourbon or whiskey to the shaker, followed by lemon juice. Shake the ingredients and strain over ice into a Collin or other tall drinking glass. Top the drink with ginger beer to taste. Serve.
Did you enjoy this article? Leave us a review on Google here or tell us by sending an email to [email protected]!