Earnest B's Loaded BBQ Nachos
These nachos are anything but simple appetizer fare. Suitable as a main course, they’re piled high with all the fixins’ of a proper Texas barbecue feast. Don’t fret over precisely measuring the ingredients – add as little or as much of each item as you like!
- Corn tortilla chips
- Nacho cheese sauce (jarred or canned)
- Earnest B’s Texas Chopped Brisket, Chopped Pork Shoulder or Chopped Smoked Chicken (or substitute meat sourced elsewhere)
- Earnest B’s BBQ sauce (or substitute your favorite brand of bottled barbecue sauce)
- Coleslaw (fresh or premade)
- Barbecue-flavored baked beans (canned or sourced elsewhere)
- Sliced pickled jarred jalapeño and banana peppers
- Place tortilla chips on a wide platter.
- Layer meat, nacho cheese sauce and barbecue sauce atop chips.
- Top with baked beans, coleslaw and peppers.