Fancy FettucciniFeb 01, 2020 ● By Frisco STYLE
Provided by Sixty Vines
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 2 people
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup pulled chicken
- 1/4 cup marinated artichokes
- 3 oz chicken stock
- 3 oz white sauce can substitute alfredo sauce
- 4 oz fettuccini
- 1/4 cup Pecorino Romano grated
- 1 Tbsp parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup spinach chiffonade
- 1 Tbsp Pecorino Romano microplaned
- cracked black pepper
- 1 Tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1/4 lemon (per serving) zested
- Add olive oil and garlic to sauté pan over medium heat for 30 seconds (until garlic is translucent).
- Add the chicken and artichokes, heating for approximately one minute.
- Deglaze pan with chicken stock then add fettuccini sauce (or alfredo sauce, if substituting).
- Drop the pasta in salted boiling water for 90 seconds for fresh pasta (or 9-11 minutes for dry pasta).
- Add spinach, parsley and Pecorino Romano and heat until simmering to the sauté pan.
- Add well-drained pasta to the pan, tossing to combine evenly, ensuring the Pecorino Romano is melted.
- Garnish the dish with microplaned Pecorino Romano, cracked black pepper, breadcrumbs and lemon zest. Enjoy!