Autumn Turkey MeltNov 01, 2019 ● By Frisco STYLE
Provided by Chef John at The Community Grill
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 1 person
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 15 thinly-sliced brussels sprouts
- 1/2 thinly-sliced and cut green apple
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 brioche bun
- 3 oz slaw
- 1 Tbsp pepper aioli
- 4 oz leftover turkey
- 1 can turkey broth
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- Place all of the pepper aoli ingredi- ents in a large bowl and whisk thor- oughly. Place aside in fridge.
- Slice off the stem of the brussels sprouts, cut in half (then as thin as possible) and place in a bowl. Slice the green apple into thin slices and place it in the same bowl as the sprouts. Add salt and pepper. Add juice of half of a lime and toss.
- Place slaw on the bottom bun. Spread aioli on the top bun.
- Heat turkey broth on the stove. Place turkey in the broth for 30 seconds and remove.
- Place the turkey on a metal pan. Place cheese on top of turkey and place under the broiler until the cheese melts.
- Remove and place it on top of the slaw. Place the top bun and serve.
Recipes Nov 19 0 stars Chicken/Poultry salt ground black pepper chopped garlic mayonnaise thinly-sliced brussels sprouts thinly-sliced and cut green apple pepper brioche bun slaw pepper aioli leftover turkey turkey broth slice cheddar cheese thinly sliced and cut green apple thinly sliced brussels sprouts