Red, White, and Blueberry TrifleJul 01, 2019 ● By Frisco STYLE
provided by Lindsay Johnson
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 8 people
- 3 lbs fresh strawberries (hulled and sliced)
- 2 pints fresh blueberries
- 2 (16-oz.) prepared pound cakes (cut into one-inch cubes)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 quart Heavy Cream
- 1 package white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 lemon Greek yogurt cup
- Start by chilling a large metal mixing bowl and the beaters from an electric mixer. Leave the bowl and mixers in the freezer until you are ready to make the whipped cream.
- Place the sliced strawberries into a medium size bowl. Sprinkle 1⁄4 cup of white sugar over the strawberries and stir to distribute the sugar. Set the mixture aside.
- Pour the heavy cream into the chilled metal mixing bowl. Add the white chocolate pudding mix, lemon Greek yogurt and 1⁄4 cup of white sugar. Beat the mixture with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Place a layer of pound cake cubes on the bottom of a glass trifle dish. Cover the pound cake with a layer of strawberries and then sprinkle blueberries over the strawberries.
- Gently spread a thick layer of whipped cream over the berries. Repeat the layers several times, ending with a layer of whipped cream. Garnish the top with the berries of your choice. Refrigerate the trifle until you are ready to serve.