Brewsky BurgerJun 01, 2019 ● By Frisco STYLE
Provided by George Rodriguez and Christine Perrenot
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Servings: 4 people
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- 1 Guinness® beer
- 3 Tbsp salt
- 4 Tbsp black pepper
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 4 ciabatta buns
- Fried onion rings
- 2 fresh jalapeños
- In a large bowl, submerge ground chuck in the beer. Sprinkle salt and pepper on each side of the hamburger patties.
- Slice and seed the jalapeños. Put your patties and jalapeños on the grill and cook to your desired level of doneness.
- Take the chance to toast the hamburger buns and right before taking the patties off the grill, put a slice of cheese on each one.
- Next, build your burger with the toppings of your choice! Add lettuce, tomato, pickles, jalapeños and crumbled blue cheese. Use a skewer to hold the burger together and add fried onion rings.