Hawaiian BurgerJun 01, 2019 ● By Frisco STYLE
provided by Chris, Becky, and Ben Johnson
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Servings: 4 people
- 4 King's Hawaiian® Buns
- 1 1/2 lbs ground bison
- 2 oz Cypress Grove® fennel and lavender goat cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 avocado
- French's® Crispy Jalapeños
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 fresh pineapple rings
- garlic salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sweet paprika
- 2 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt or Himalayan pink salt
- 1 Tbsp Chili pepper
- 1 Tbsp granulated garlic
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- Place ground bison in a bowl. Add two tablespoons of the BBQ rub and mix. Divide the meat into eight patties.
- Divide the cheese into four parts. Sandwich one cheese part between two patties and seal the edges to form a burger. Coat all of the side of burger with additional rub. Salt and pepper both sides of the patties.
- Grill the burgers to desired doneness. Grill pineapple slices and cut side of buns.
- Mash avocado thoroughly with 1⁄2 teaspoon of fresh lime juice.
- Combine the Sriracha, mayonnaise and remaining lime juice with a pinch of garlic salt. Salt and pepper to taste.
- To build the burger, spread avocado on the bottom bun. Place the burger next.Top it with a pineapple slice. Add a lettuce leaf and top that with crispy jalapeños. Spread sriracha mayonnaise on the top bun and place it on the burger.
Recipes Jun 19 onion powder 0 stars black pepper granulated garlic brown sugar salt sweet paprika garlic salt smoked paprika Steak/Beef mayonnaise pepper King's Hawaiian® Buns ground bison Cypress Grove® fennel and lavender goat cheese Sriracha sauce avocado French's® Crispy Jalapeños fresh lime juice lettuce leaves fresh pineapple rings kosher salt or Himalayan pink salt Chili pepper