Gluten-Free Pumpkin BarsNov 01, 2018 ● By Frisco STYLE
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 6 people
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup low-carb sweetener
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Blend the butter, eggs, sweetener and vanilla.
- Add the pumpkin puree, coconut flour, baking powder, pumpkin spice and salt.
- Whisk the mixture together until it is smooth. Pour the mixture into a square baking tin.
- Bake it for about 20 minutes. While baking, blend all the topping ingredients together until smooth.
- Once the cake is out of the oven, let it cool, then spread the topping evenly over the top. Cut the cake into squares and serve.