Summer Detox SmoothieAug 01, 2018 ● By Frisco STYLE
Provided by Miriam Callen
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 1 person
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 8-10 fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup non-fat yogurt
- 1/2 mango
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 tsp stevia
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- fresh berries to garnish
- In a blender, process the almond milk and mint leaves until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the yogurt, mango, avocado and stevia to the mixture and blend until it is well-combined.
- Fold the chia seeds into the mix.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and top it with fresh berries and a sprig of mint.