Ginger Sesame ColeslawMar 01, 2018 ● By Frisco STYLE
Provided by Denise Burkey, the owner and operator of vomFASS
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 people
- 1 head napa cabbage, chopped
- 1 head red cabbage, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 package lo mein noodles, cooked
- garlic pepper, to taste
- orange pepper, to taste
- pyramid salt, to taste
- 100 mL ginger sesame oil
- 50 mL ginger-grape balsamic with lemon
- Chop the cabbage and green onions and put them in a large bowl.
- Cook your lo mein noodles and cut them to be one to two inches long. Add the cut noodles to the bowl.
- Add the garlic pepper, orange pepper, pyramid salt, ginger sesame oil and ginger- grape balsamic with lemon and thoroughly mix the ingredients together.