Deceptively Delicious Avocado BrowniesJan 01, 2018 ● By Frisco STYLE
Provided by Lesley Murphy Greer
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 6 people
- 2 medium-ripe avocados (skin and pit removed)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp cooled coffee
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- With a mixer, mix the avocado, maple syrup, eggs, vanilla, coffee and sugar until the ingredients are blended together.
- Slowly mix in the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Blend only enough to combine the ingredients, but do not over mix.
- Add the chocolate chips to the batter.
- Spread the batter evenly in a 9x13 greased pan.
- Bake the mixture for about 25-30 minutes. Stick a toothpick in middle. If it comes out clean, the brownies are ready.
- Allow the brownies to cool before you cut and serve them as a healthy alternative to dessert!