Perry's Elderflower 75Dec 01, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Servings: 1 person
- 1 oz St. Elder Liqueur
- 1/4 oz Tanqueray No. Ten™ gin
- 3/4 oz Natural Brands Lemon Juice
- 3/4 oz Simple Syrup
- 2 1/2 oz champagne or sparkling wine
- Prepare a sugar-rimmed champagne flute by rimming the outside of the glass with a lemon wedge and tapping it into the sugar.
- Combine all the ingredients except the champagne or sparkling wine into a mixing glass. Add ice and shake vigorously for 20 seconds.
- Strain the liquid into the prepared champagne flute.
- Slowly top the drink with champagne or sparkling wine (to about a quarter-inch below the rim of the glass).
- Garnish the drink with a long lemon spiral twist.