Halloween Monster CookiesOct 01, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 12 large cookies
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 2/3 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Beat the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in another large bowl.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating after each egg is added.
- Melt two cups of the chocolate chips and beat into the mixture.
- Beat the flour mixture into the butter mixture. Stir in the remaining chocolate chips.
- Form cookies on baking sheet and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Soften the butter then mix in all your ingredients (except the milk).
- After combining ingredients, add the milk, tablespoon by tablespoon, stirring in between each, to make sure your consistency is right.
- Add your desired food coloring and mix it in!