BrisketJun 23, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Tasty brisket recipe from Frisco Style
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 9 hours
Servings: 8 people
- Trim any excess fat from the brisket, but leave 1⁄4-inch or so. Generously apply your rub on all sides of the brisket.
- Place the brisket directly on the grill, fat side up, and close lid. Cook on the “smoke” setting for 2-3 hours (for preparation in the oven, place the brisket in a roasting pa
- Take the brisket off the grill and place it in a disposable foil-roasting pan. Cover it with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Turn the grill up to 220 degrees. Cook the brisket for 5-6 hrs, until internal temperature reaches 180 degrees.
- Take the foil off the brisket. Drain all the fat and juices. Cover the brisket with your favorite barbecue sauce and cook it until the internal temperature reaches 200 degrees.
- Let the brisket rest for about 30 minutes. Before serving, slice the meat, across the grain, to the thickness of a No. 2 pencil.