Easy Chunky ChiliJun 23, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Toss together this simple chili recipe from Frisco Style Magazine
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Servings: 1 batch
- 1 pound(s) ground chuck
- 14 ounce(s) tomatoes diced
- 15 ounce(s) pinto beans drained
- 15 ounce(s) red beans undrained
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) garlic salt
- 1 heaping tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 heaping tablespoon(s) oregano
- 1/2 medium-sized sweet onion
- Brown ground chuck and onion in frying pan until the meat is cooked then drain. In a separate larger pot, add beans and seasoning.
- Combine the two mixtures. Cover and simmer for two hours.