Muffin Tin CheeseburgersJun 23, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Switch up traditional cheeseburgers and try making them in a muffin tin instead!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 6 people
- Form small hamburger patties and grill the meat.
- Place the tops of the slider buns in a muffin tin and place a meat patty on each bun.
- Add a small slice of cheese to each burger. Heat the burgers in the oven until the cheese melts.
- Add lettuce and tomato and hold the burgers together with a toothpick.
- You can add pickles or jalapenos and mustard or ketchup to enhance the look and taste of your mini burgers.