Toasty Stuffed BreadJun 23, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Toasty stuffed bread recipe from Frisco Style
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 6 people
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 tablespoon(s) onion chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) celery chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon(s) milk
- 2 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a sharp knife, slice the French bread in half. Scoop out the bread in the center of each piece. Place the extra bread in a bowl and tear it into pieces.
- Set the two halves of bread on a baking sheet. Brown the ground beef and onion. Add the celery and garlic to the skillet and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add the soup, milk and Worcestershire sauce. Season the mixture with salt and pepper. Stir the mixture until it is completely warm.
- Add the mixture to the extra bread in the bowl. Spoon in the mixture into the center of a piece of the sliced French bread.
- Cover the mixture with cheese and place the other piece of bread on top.
- Bake the stuffed bread for about 15 minutes.