Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese ChickenJun 23, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Bacon wrapped cream cheese chicken recipe from Frisco Style
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 1 person
- 1 piece boneless, skinless chicken breast per person
- cream cheese
- lemon pepper
- salt and pepper
- Pound each chicken breast until it is about a 1⁄2-inch thick.
- Sprinkle onion salt, lemon pepper, salt and pepper on both sides of each chicken breast. Spread one teaspoon of butter on the inside of each chicken breast. Spread one to two tablespoons of cream cheese over the butter.
- Roll up the chicken breast with a piece of bacon wrapped around the chicken. Secure it with a toothpick. Add a dab of cream cheese to the top of the toothpick.
- thpick. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, or until the chicken and bacon are done.