Buffalo Pull-Apart BreadJun 23, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Make this delicious pull-apart bread from Frisco Style
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 6 people
- 3 can(s) refrigerated crescent dough
- 1 jar(s) buffalo sauce
- 3 cup(s) shredded chicken
- 1 package(s) shredded colby-jack mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the dough into rectangles to fit your pan. Spray your pan with cooking spray. Turn your pan on its end and spread buffalo sauce and shredded chicken onto a layer.
- Top the layer with cheese and stack it in your pan.
- Repeat this process until your pan is full (the last layer on each end should be a plain crescent layer).
- Bake for about 40 minutes.