Grilled Rosemary ChickenJun 23, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Delicious grilled chicken recipe from Frisco Style
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 people
- 4 chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 2 tablespoon(s) Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh rosemary minced
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow glass dish or resealable plastic bag.
- bag. Combine rosemary, garlic, black pepper, olive oil and salt in a small bowl. Pour mixture onto chicken, cover or seal and place in refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- es. Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Place chicken breast on a lightly oiled grill rack and allow to cook for seven minutes per side.
- When chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear, remove from heat and serve.