Best Ever Sweet Potatoes with Praline ToppingJun 23, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Try this delicious sweet potato recipe from Frisco Style Magazine
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Servings: 1 batch
- 3 pound(s) medium sweet potatoes
- 1 5 oz. can(s) evaporated milk
- 4 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter cut in pieces
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoon(s) firmly packed light-brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon(s) brandy
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- Bake potatoes at 425°F, until soft. When cool, peel them and put pulp in food processor.
- Mix in all ingredients (except those for topping) and transfer to eight in square baking dish.
- Combine topping ingredients and add to top of mixture.
- Bake at 325°F, until topping is golden brown 25-35 min.
Recipes 0 stars kosher salt brandy Appetizers Soups/Salads/Sides salt all-purpose flour all purpose flour unsalted butter eggs vanilla extract evaporated milk medium sweet potatoes unsalted butter cut in pieces firmly packed light-brown sugar firmly packed dark brown sugar firmly packed light brown sugar