Hot Corn DipJun 23, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Enjoy this corn dip recipe from Frisco Style Magazine
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 4 people
- cooking spray or butter to grease dish
- 2 (11 oz.) can(s) Mexican corn drained
- 2 (4.5 oz.) can(s) chopped green chiles drained
- 2 cup(s) grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 2/3 cup(s) grated parmesan
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 5 ounce(s) cooked chorizo
- 1/8 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- tortilla chips for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-by-13-inch casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix the corn, chiles, cheeses, mayonnaise, cilantro and chorizo until fully combined.
- Spread the mixture in the prepared casserole dish and bake, uncovered, until bubbly around the edges, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve the dip warm from the oven with corn chips.