Pumpkin Seed Dried Cherry Trail MixJun 23, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
A delicious fall snack food!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 2 batches
- 2 cup(s) unsalted pumpkin seeds hulled or unhulled
- 1 cup(s) slivered almonds
- 3/4 cup (s) raw sunflower seeds
- 6 tablespoon(s) grade B pure maple syrup
- coarse salt
- 1 cup(s) dried cherries or cranberries
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl, toss pumpkin seeds, almonds and sunflower seeds. Pour maple syrup over mixture and toss until evenly coated.
- Spread mixture out to a single layer. Season with salt. Bake 20 minutes, stirring several times.
- Cool completely on pans, then add cherries and toss.