Sweet Potato Orange CupsJun 23, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Put a new spin on traditional sweet potatoes with this orange cup recipe from Frisco Style Magazine
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 6 people
- 3 large oranges
- 2 cup(s) mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) marshmallows
- Cut your oranges in half. Remove the juice and pulp. (If you would like, you can save some of the juice to mash into the sweet potato mixture later).
- Combine the sweet potatoes, butter, salt, ground nutmeg and ground cinnamon in a bowl.
- Spoon the sweet potato mixture into your orange halves. Put as many marshmallows as you would like on top of each cup.
- Bake the orange cups at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes.