Watermelon CupcakesJun 22, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Enjoy this tasty cupcake recipe from Frisco Style Magazine
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 6 people
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 box lime Jell-O mix
- 3 egg whites
- 1/3 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 cup(s) water
- green food coloring (optional)
- 3 cup(s) confectioner's sugar
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) whipping cream
- 1 package(s) red or pink drink mix
- chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the cake mix, JELL-O, egg whites, oil and water in a mixing bowl. (Add green food coloring if you want the green to be brighter). Pour the mixture into your cupcake liners and cook for about 15 minutes.
- While you wait, you can prepare the frosting. Mix the sugar and the butter and beat the mixture for about three minutes.
- Add the whipping cream and the pink drink mix and beat the mixture together for about one minute.
- Once your cupcakes have cooled, ice them and add chocolate chips to look like watermelon seeds.