White Chocolate ShootersJun 22, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Check out this sweet shooter recipe from Frisco Style
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 6 people
- 12 ounce(s) white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup(s) Heavy Cream
- 1 cup(s) champagne
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 2 sleeve(s) graham crackers crushed
- In a saucepan, combine the chocolate chips and cream. Stir occasionally until the mixture is melted.
- Remove the pan from the stove and stir in the champagne before allowing the mixture to cool for about 20 minutes.
- Combine the mixture with the cream cheese in a bowl. Refrigerate it for about 20 minutes.
- Crush your graham crackers and add a little bit to the bottom of each shot glass.
- Using a piping bag, put the cheesecake mixture into the glasses. Top each treat with a garnish.