Tilapia on the GrillJun 22, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Super simple tilapia recipe from Frisco Style Magazine
Servings: 4 people
- 4 fillet(s) tilapia
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon(s) Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy Seasoning
- Preheat the grill to high. Fold a piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil in half big enough to hold the 4 filets. Rub the foil with olive oil.
- Dry the filets with paper towels, then rub them with olive oil. Place the filets on the foil and sprinkle the seasonings over the fish.
- Place the foil with the fish on the grill and close the lid. Stay at the grill and check for doneness in 5 minutes.
- Break a piece off with a fork and taste. Remove foil and fish and take to the kitchen and serve.