Bright and Early Breakfast CasseroleJun 22, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Start your morning off right with this tasty breakfast casserole from Frisco Style!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 16 oz. can(s) breakfast biscuits
- 7 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cup(s) cut breakfast sausage
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut each uncooked biscuit into four smaller pieces. Grease your casserole dish and cover the bottom of it with a layer of biscuits.
- Cook the breakfast sausage and cut it up into small pieces before making a layer of it on top of your biscuit layer.
- Distribute one cup of the cheese to make the next layer. Beat your eggs with the milk and pour it over the layers.
- Add salt and pepper. (At this step, you may want to add chopped vegetables like mushrooms or onions).
- Your final casserole layer will consist of the remaining cup of cheese.
- Cook the casserole for about 30 minutes (until the eggs appear fully cooked).