Build Your Own Pizza CasseroleJun 22, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Tasty and unique pizza casserole recipe from Frisco Style Magazine
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 8 people
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 clove(s) minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 26 oz. jar(s) spaghetti sauce
- 16 ounce(s) rotini pasta
- 4 cup(s) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- sliced pepperonis
- olives optional
- jalapenos optional
- mushrooms optional
- green peppers optional
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown your ground beef with the onion, garlic, oil and seasoning. Stir in the pasta, spaghetti sauce, two cups of mozzarella cheese and one cup of cheddar cheese.
- Pour the mixture in a casserole dish.
- Add your remaining cheese to the top of the mixture. Cover it with the pepperonis and any additional toppings you would like to add.
- Bake the dish for about 30 minutes.