Country Style Green BeansJun 22, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Try these easy-to-make green beans from Frisco Style Magazine
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 6 people
- 14 ounce(s) canned green beans
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped jalapeños
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground pepper
- 5 ounce(s) bacon
- 5 ounce(s) diced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- Mix the water, sugar and pepper and set the mixture aside.
- Chop your bacon.
- Once the bacon is cooked in a pan, you can cook the onions with it until they are brown.
- Add your green beans and jalapenos to the water mixture before stirring in the bacon and onions.
- Mix all of the ingredients thoroughly.