Bourbon Cranberry SauceJun 22, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Enjoy this delicious cranberry sauce recipe from Frisco Style Magazine!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Servings: 4 people
- 1 pound(s) cranberries
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup(s) bourbon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cranberries, sugar and cinnamon in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Cover tightly with foil and bake until cranberries are tender and sugar is dissolved, stirring once, about 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and stir in bourbon. Refrigerate cranberry sauce until well chilled.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve (can be made a week in advance).