Individual Layer DipJun 22, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Check out this super-simple layer dip recipe from Frisco Style!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 6 people
- 1 cup(s) bean dip
- 1 cup(s) guacamole
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) salsa
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 small can(s) black olives chopped
- tortilla chips
- Layer ingredients evenly in your cup, starting with beans, then add the guacamole, cheese, salsa and sour cream layers.
- Sprinkle the top with green onions, tomatoes and black olives.
- Garnish the cup with a tortilla chip.