Korean SaladJun 22, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Korean salad recipe from the Frisco Style Magazine
Servings: 8 people
- 1 pound(s) raw or baby spinach (washed torn and dried
- 5 ounce(s) can water chestnuts chopped
- 14 ounce(s) can bean sprouts OR
- 1 pound(s) fresh sprouts (preferred)
- 2 hard boiled eggs peeled and chopped
- 8 slice(s) crisp fried bacon crumbled
- 1 cup(s) light vegetable oil not olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) salad vinegar
- 1/3 cup(s) ketchup
- 2/3 cup(s) sugar can use Splenda
- 1 medium onion liquefy in blender
- Dash salt
For the Salad:
- Prepare greens and allow spinach to dry thoroughly between paper towels in refrigerator.
- Layer ingredients in large dish and chill until ready to serve. Dress just before serving.
For the Dressing:
- Mix all ingredients in a blender and refrigerate in mayonnaise jar. Spinach wilts.
- Toss spinach with half of dressing just before serving. (Can double salad ingredients without doubling dressing)