Pumpkin Seed PestoJun 22, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Put a twist on traditional pesto with this pumpkin seed recipe from Frisco Style Magazine!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 people
- 1/2 cup(s) roasted pumpkin seeds hulled
- 2 tablespoons(s) grated parmesan
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 3/4 cup(s) fresh parsley leaves
- 3/4 cup(s) fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- salt to taste
- Combine the pumpkin seeds, garlic and Parmesan in a food processor. Pulse on and off, for about 20 seconds, until the seeds are almost ground.
- Add basil, parsley and lemon juice, and pulse on and off for about 40 seconds.
- While processor is running, slowly drizzle olive oil into mixture until coarse paste forms.
- Transfer to a bowl, taste and adjust seasoning with salt. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to two days.