Strawberry Pretzel Jell-O SaladJun 22, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Sweet strawberry salad recipe from Frisco Style
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 1/4 cup(s) pretzels crushed
- 4 tablespoon(s) brown or white sugar
- 1 1/2 stick(s) butter melted
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 8 ounce(s) cool whip
- 6 ounce(s) strawberry Jell-O
- 2 cup(s) boiling water
- 20 ounce(s) frozen strawberries (or 3 cups fresh)
- Combine pretzels, brown or white sugar and melted butter.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and Cool Whip until creamy. Spread on cooled crust.
- Combine strawberry Jell-O, boiling water and frozen strawberries. Let congeal slightly, pour on top, refrigerate.