Stuffed Red PeppersJun 22, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Delicious stuffed red pepper recipe from Frisco Style Magazine
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 2 people
- 2 red peppers
- olive oil
- 7 ounce(s) feta cheese
- 20 cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon(s) pesto
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Halve the peppers, cutting right through the stalk. Scoop the seeds out of the cores of the peppers. Brush an oven dish with oil and place the peppers on it.
- Dice the feta cheese and add it to a bowl with the halved cherry tomatoes.
- Mix the pesto with the water before adding it and the ground black pepper to the bowl.
- Stir the mixture before spooning it into the pepper halves.
- Bake the peppers in the oven for about 15 minutes.