Red Velvet Chocolate Chip CookiesJun 21, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Enjoy this chocolatey red velvet cookie recipe from the Frisco Style Magazine
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Servings: 1 batch
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/3 cup(s) cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) red food coloring
- 1/2 cup(s) chocolate chips
- Cream butter and sugars together until fluffy in the bowl with an electric mixer. Add egg and vanilla and combine until smooth.
- Beat in red food coloring. Stir in cocoa, flour, baking soda and salt until just combined, scraping down the sides when needed. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out 1-2 tablespoons of dough and set on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.