Southern Summer Key Lime PieJun 21, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Beat the heat with this tasty Key Lime Pie from the Frisco Style Magazine
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 6 people
- 20 graham crackers
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) butter melted
- 1 teaspoon(s) lime zest
- 1/2 cup(s) key lime juice
- 3 egg yolks
- 14 ounce(s) sweetened condensed milk
For the Crust
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash the graham crackers inside a freezer bag. Pour the crumbs into a bowl and stir in the sugar and melted butter.
- Press your mixture into a pie pan and bake until it is brown (about 5-8 minutes).
For the Filling
- Mix the lime zest, lime juice and egg yolks together in a bowl.
- Pour in the condensed milk and mix all of the ingredients until they thicken.
- Pour your mixture on top of the crust in your pie pan. Bake the pie for about 15 minutes.