Spicy and Sweet PecansJun 21, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
This dessert recipe from the Frisco Syle Magazine is the perfect mix of sweet and spicy that's sure to be a tasty treat!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 6 people
- 1/2 pound(s) pecan halves
- 2 tablespoon(s) melted butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the pecans and melted butter in a bowl.
- Pour the pecans evenly onto a foil-lined cookie sheet. Mix sugar and cayenne pepper then sprinkle half of the mixture over the pecans and bake for 5 minutes.
- Take the pan out of the oven and sprinkle the other half of your mixture onto the pecans before serving.