Summer Fruit SalsaJun 21, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Try this refreshing summer fruit salsa recipe from Frisco Style!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 1 batch
- 2 red apples
- 1 lemon
- 2 kiwi
- 1 slice watermelon
- 1 package(s) raspberries
- 1 package(s) strawberries
- 5 tablespoon(s) raspberry preserves
- Chop the apples, kiwi, watermelon, raspberries, and strawberries into fine pieces.
- Cut and sprinkle juice from the lemon on all of the fruit.
- Mix all of the fruit together in a large bowl. Spoon in your preserves and mix thoroughly.
- Serve your fruit salsa with cinnamon pita chips.