S'mores PieJun 21, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Gather around the campfire with this delicious s'mores pie from Frisco Style Magazine
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 6 people
- 2 pie crusts
- 7 ounce(s) marshmallow cream
- 5 bar(s) Hershey's chocolate
- chocolate chips
- mini campfire marshmallows
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray your pie pan with cooking spray and lay in your first crust. Cover the crust in a layer of marshmallow cream.
- Break the chocolate bars into squares and create a layer of chocolate (add additional chocolate chips, if you would like).
- Next, make a layer of marshmallows. Cover your layers with the second pie crust.
- Mash as many chocolate chips into the crust as you would like. Bake your pie for 20 minutes, or until it is golden brown.