Trick-or-Treat Caramel ApplesJun 21, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Impress trick-or-treaters with this fun and tasty caramel apple recipe
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 6 people
- 1 bag(s) melting caramel bits
- 6 apples
- 6 assorted topping choices
- 1 bag(s) lollipop sticks
- wax paper
- Melt your caramel bits on the stove, according to package instructions.
- Place a stick in each of the apples (you can slice the apples to make dipping easier, if you would like).
- As soon as the caramel is melted, dip the apples and immediately add your toppings. Set your apples on wax paper to harden.