Valentine's Day Cherry BombJun 21, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Celebrate Valentine's Day with this sweet treat from the Frisco Style Magazine
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 people
- 1 cup(s) chocolate chips
- 2 1/3 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) butter softened
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup(s) maraschino cherries chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) maraschino cherry juice
- In a mixing bowl, combine your cream cheese and butter.
- Add the cherry juice and powdered sugar.
- Blend all of the ingredients together and mix in your cherries and half of the chocolate chips.
- Line a round bowl with plastic wrap. Pour in your mixture and bring the sides of the plastic wrap up to cover the top of the mix.
- Place it in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight. After removing your dessert ball from the refrigerator, add the rest of your chocolate chips as embellishment.