Cake PopsJun 20, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Quick and easy cake pop recipe from Frisco Style
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 1 batch
- 1 box cake mix 13x9
- 1 can(s) frosting
- 1 package(s) sucker sticks
- 1 package(s) candy melts
- 1 box styrofoam box
- 1 can(s) sprinkles optional
- Make a 13×9 cake (any flavor), following the instructions on the box. Let it cool. Crumble the cake and mix in one can of frosting. Place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- After refrigerating, form the mixture into balls. Then, place a sucker stick into the top of each cake ball. Place them in the refrigerator for another 15 minutes.
- While waiting, start melting the candy melts.
- After 15 minutes in the fridge, dip and swirl each pop into the candy melts.
- Once you’ve got an even coating on the cake pop place the stick into a styrofoam block and let the candy melts shell harden. If you are using sprinkles, place the cake pop into the sprinkles while candy coating is still wet.