Candy Corn BrowniesJun 20, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Easy-to-make candy corn brownies from Frisco Style
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 6 people
- 1 stick(s) unsalted butter
- 1 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1 package candy corn
- 1 cup(s) white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a bowl. Add the egg, brown sugar and vanilla, and mix until smooth.
- Next, add the flour and mix until fully incorporated.
- Add as much candy corn as you would like and then pour in the white chocolate chips mix until combined.
- Line and spray a baking pan and then pour in the brownie mixture.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until done.