Champagne Jello ShotsJun 20, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Get the party started with a delicious champagne jello shot recipe from Frisco Style
Prep Time: 4 hours
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 4 people
- Pour 1.5 cups of champagne into a saucepan with the sugar and sprinkle gelatin over the surface.
- Wait five minutes for the gelatin to soften, then warm the mixture. Stir until the gelatin and sugar have dissolved.
- Remove the mixture from heat and stir in the rest of the champagne.
- Pour the mixture into a tray and refrigerate it for about four hours.
- Slice the jello into one-inch squares and add gold sprinkles.