Cheesecake BrowniesJun 20, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Combine two great desserts with this cheesecake brownie recipe from Frisco Style
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 6 people
For the Brownies
- 1 1/4 stick(s) butter melted
- 1 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
For the Cheesecake
- 2 1/4 cup(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line the bottom and sides of a baking pan with foil, leaving an overhang on two opposite sides.
- Whisk the butter, sugar, salt and cocoa powder together. Stir in the vanilla extract, then mix in the eggs. Fold in the flour, beating until thick.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the batter and set it aside. Pour the remaining batter into the prepared pan. Bake for about 20 minutes. Allow it to cool.
- Using a mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until combined. Beat in the egg, then fold in the vanilla extract and flour.
- Pour the mixture over the brownie layer. Spoon the reserved brownie batter on top. Create swirls by using a toothpick.
- Bake for about 30 minutes. Refrigerate the brownies for four hours before serving.