Chocolate Candy Cane CookiesJun 20, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Quick and easy chocolate candy cane cookies from Frisco Style
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 1 batch
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup(s) butter softened
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 squares semi-sweet baking chocolate melted
- 6 ounces premium white baking chocolate
- 12 pieces hard peppermint candies crushed
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Beat cream cheese, butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add flour and baking soda; mix well. Blend in semi-sweet chocolate.
- Shape tablespoonfuls of dough into balls. Roll each ball into 3” long rope. Place 2” apart on baking sheet, bending top of each slightly to resemble a candy cane.
- Bake: 10-12 mins. or until lightly browned; cool 5 min. on baking sheet. Transfer to wire racks; cool completely.
- Microwave white chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over cookies. Sprinkle with crushed candies. Let stand until chocolate is firm.