Chocolate-Peanut Butter Crazy CrispiesJun 20, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Crazy chocolate-peanut butter crispies recipe from Frisco Style
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 1 batch
- 4 cups chocolate rice crispy cereal (or plain if desired)
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) light or dark corn syrup
- 1/2 cup(s) creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- mini muffin tins
- Place cereal in bowl. In a saucepan, combine the brown sugar and corn syrup and bring to a boil. Boil for one minute then turn off the heat.
- Stir in the peanut butter until melted, then pour it over the cereal and stir immediately to combine and coat.
- Press into greased mini muffin tins (you’ll probably need three tins) and let cool to set about 15 minutes.
- Pop out and store at room temperature. Since they are somewhat gooey, I usually put them in mini cupcake sleeves to keep them from blobbing together.